Organising Committee: Dr Shuchi Agrawal Singh Dr Sarantis Chlamydas Professor Brian Huntly Dr Aled Parry Professor Wolf Reik
The Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club (CCEC) is a monthly seminar series which aims to promote learning, discuss developments, spark collaboration and allow networking in the field of cancer epigenetics. With this virtual platform we aim to bring experts in the field together to present inspiring talks that share cutting edge research from leading labs around the globe. CCEC will provide greater accessibility and flexibility for networking this year when we have been unable to attend conferences and symposia due to the COVID situation.
Follow our Twitter feed: @CancrEpigenetic
Tim Somervaille, from the CRUK Manchester Institute at the University of Manchester, will give our next seminar at 15:00 UK time (16:00 CET; 10:00 EST) on 5 February 2021. His talk will be titled ‘FOXing the differentiation block in acute myeloid leukaemia’. Registration details will be available soon.
This is the exciting line up of speakers for Season 1:
- Adrian Bracken, Smurfit Institute of Genetics, Trinity College Dublin
- Jason Carroll, CRUK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge
- Clare Davies, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham
- Luciano Di Croce, Center for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona
- Manel Esteller, Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute, Barcelona
- Kristian Helin, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Denes Hnisz, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin
- Matthias Merkenschlager, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences
- Tom Milne, Weatherall Institute for Molecular Medicine, Oxford
- Cameron Osborne, Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, King’s College London
- Diego Pasini, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Paola Scaffidi, Francis Crick Institute, London
- Dirk Schübeler, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Tim Somervaille, CRUK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester
- Mikhail Spivakov, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences
- Michiel Vermeulen, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Nijmegen
- Louise Walport, Francis Crick Institute, London
Our scheduled seminars can be found here.
CCEC gratefully acknowledges the support of Active Motif in presenting the seminars.