Organising Committee: Dr Shuchi Agrawal Singh Dr Sarantis Chlamydas Professor Brian Huntly Dr Aled Parry Professor Wolf Reik
The Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club (CCEC) is a monthly seminar series which aims to promote learning, discuss developments, spark collaboration and allow networking in the field of cancer epigenetics. With this virtual platform we aim to bring experts in the field together to present inspiring talks that share cutting edge research from leading labs around the globe. CCEC will provide greater accessibility and flexibility for networking this year when we have been unable to attend conferences and symposia due to the COVID situation.
Follow our Twitter feed: @CancrEpigenetic
Manel Esteller, Director of the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute, will give our next seminar on Friday 7th May at 15:00 UK time (16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT). His talk will be titled ‘Cancer epigenetics and epitranscriptomics: From knowledge to applications’. To join the seminar, you must register here.
This is the exciting line up of speakers for Season 1:
- Adrian Bracken, Smurfit Institute of Genetics, Trinity College Dublin (8th January 2021)
- Jason Carroll, CRUK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge
- Clare Davies, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham
- Ruud Delwel, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam (2nd July 2021)
- Luciano Di Croce, Center for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona
- Manel Esteller, Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute, Barcelona (7th May 2021)
- Kristian Helin, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York (11th December 2021)
- Denes Hnisz, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin (3rd September 2021)
- Anders Lund, Biotech Research and Innovation Centre, Copenhagen University (20th August 2021)
- Matthias Merkenschlager, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences (5th November 2021)
- Tom Milne, Weatherall Institute for Molecular Medicine, Oxford
- Cameron Osborne, Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, King’s College London
- Diego Pasini, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Paola Scaffidi, Francis Crick Institute, London (4th June 2021)
- Dirk Schübeler, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (5th March 2021)
- Tim Somervaille, CRUK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester (5th February 2021)
- Mikhail Spivakov, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences
- Michiel Vermeulen, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Nijmegen (9th April 2021)
- Louise Walport, Francis Crick Institute, London
Our scheduled seminars can be found here.
Our seminars are not recorded, so please make sure to register for the live events.
We have set up a Slack Channel to promote discussion after the seminars. You can gain access here.
CCEC gratefully acknowledges the support of Active Motif in presenting the seminars.