The Molecular Haemopoiesis Meeting, which was initiated 23 years ago, is an annual gathering of the UK and European research communities studying blood cell development, with a particular focus on blood stem cell biology, developmental haematopoiesis, gene regulation and leukaemia. The meeting is organised by Professor Tony Green from the University of Cambridge, Professor Katrin Ottersbach from the University of Edinburgh, Professor Thomas Milne from the Weatherall Institute for Molecular Medicine in Oxford and Professor Dominique Bonnet from the Francis Crick Institute.
This year’s event is taking place online on 16th November 2020. The closing date for registration is 9th November 2020.
The speakers for this year are:
- Keynote speaker – Hanna Mikkola, UCLA Broad Stem Cell Research Center, Los Angeles
- Miguel Ganuza, Cancer Research UK Barts Centre, London
- Simon Haas, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg
- Vignir Helgason, Wolfson Wohl Cancer Research Centre, Glasgow
- Anastasios Karadimitris, Imperial College London
- Claudia Lengerke, University Hospital Basel
- Georges Lacaud, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute
- Jyoti Nangalia, Wellcome Sanger Institute and University of Cambridge
- Anindita Roy, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford
- Eirini Trompouki, Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg
- Nicola Vannini, Universite de Lausanne