|Organising Committee:||Dr Shuchi Agrawal Singh||Dr Sarantis Chlamydas||Professor Brian Huntly||Professor Wolf Reik|
The Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club (CCEC) is a monthly seminar series open to all which aims topromote learning, discuss developments, spark collaboration and allow networking in the field of cancer epigenetics. With this virtual platform we aim to bring experts in the field together to present inspiring talks that share cutting edge research from leading labs around the globe. While we started CCEC when COVID made it harder to attend conferences and symposia, it has remained extremely popular and continues to provide increased accessibility and flexibility for networking for audiences across the world.
Follow our Twitter feed: @CancrEpigenetic
Mikhail Spivakov from the MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences and Chirag Nepal from Loma Linda University gave our most recent seminar on Friday 4th November.
On Friday 2nd December Giacomo Cavalli from the University of Montpellier will give our anniversary seminar. Registration details will be available soon.
This is the exciting line up of speakers for Season 2:
- Conny Bonifer, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham (25th March 2022)
- Jason Carroll, CRUK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge (11th February 2022)
- Luciano Di Croce, Center for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona (14th October 2022)
- Stefan Kubicek, Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna (6th May 2022)
- Tom Milne, Weatherall Institute for Molecular Medicine, Oxford (7th January 2022)
- Chirag Nepal, Loma Linda University, Los Angeles (4th November 2022)
- Efrat Shema, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot (1st July 2022)
- Jane Skok, Langone Medical Center, New York University (4th March 2022)
- Mikhail Spivakov, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences (4th November 2022)
- Greg Wang, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (5th August 2022)
- Richard Young, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (10th December 2021)
Speakers already confirmed for Season 3:
- Marcus Buschbeck, Josep Carreras Research Institute, Barcelona
- Giacomo Cavalli, Institute of Human Genetics, University of Montpellier (2nd December 2022)
- Clare Davies, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham
- Cigall Kadoch, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston (14th April 2023)
- Cameron Osborne, Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, King’s College London
- Diego Pasini, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Louise Walport, Francis Crick Institute, London
Our scheduled seminars can be found here.
Our seminars are not recorded, so please make sure to register for the live events.
We have set up a Slack Channel to promote discussion after the seminars. You can gain access here.
CCEC gratefully acknowledges the support of Active Motif in presenting the seminars.