|Organising Committee:||Dr Shuchi Agrawal Singh||Dr Sarantis Chlamydas||Professor Brian Huntly||Professor Wolf Reik|
Register for Salvatore Spicuglia’s seminar
The Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club (CCEC) is a monthly seminar series open to all which aims to promote learning, discuss developments, spark collaboration and allow networking in the field of cancer epigenetics. With this virtual platform we aim to bring experts in the field together to present inspiring talks that share cutting edge research from leading labs around the globe. While we started CCEC when COVID made it harder to attend conferences and symposia, it has remained extremely popular and continues to provide increased accessibility and flexibility for networking for audiences across the world.
Follow our Twitter feed: @CancrEpigenetic
Our next seminar will be by Salvatore Spicuglia from TAGC at Aix-Marseille University on Friday 2nd June. His talk will be titled ‘Broad H3K4Me3 domains are associated with oncogenic activation’. Register for his seminar here.
Speakers already confirmed for Season 3:
- Christoph Bock, Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (CeMM) (3rd March 2023)
- Marcus Buschbeck, Josep Carreras Research Institute, Barcelona (3rd February 2023)
- Giacomo Cavalli, Institute of Human Genetics, University of Montpellier (2nd December 2022)
- Clare Davies, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham
- Peggy Goodell, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston (6th October 2023)
- Emily Hodges, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (8th September)
- Biola Javierre, Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute, Barcelona (31st March 2023)
- Cigall Kadoch, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston (4th August 2023)
- Arnaud Krebs, EMBL, Heidelberg
- Diego Pasini, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Xavier Salvatella, IRB Barcelona (8th September 2023)
- Salvatore Spicuglia, TAGC, Marseille (2nd June 2023)
- Jennifer Trowbridge, Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine (7th July 2023)
- Louise Walport, Francis Crick Institute, London
Our scheduled seminars can be found here.
Our seminars are not recorded, so please make sure to register for the live events.
We have set up a Slack Channel to promote discussion after the seminars. You can gain access here.
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Shuchi Agrawal Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCEC gratefully acknowledges the support of Active Motif in presenting the seminars.